Welcome to ldfu!
An end-to-end data processing system for data
integration and system interoperation with Linked Data.
Linked Programs are Notation3-based specifications for
accessing and processing Linked Data, based on logical rules and
production rules. You can evaluate Linked Programs with ldfu.
The ldfu system includes a streaming query engine for conjunctive
queries (Basic Graph Pattern queries) over RDF data.
The ldfu system supports high-frequency data access and manipulation
via HTTP CRUD methods (Linked Data and Linked Data Platform).
Request rules specify how to access data and traverse links.
High-frequency access is suitable for Internet of Things scenarios.
The ldfu system provides functionality for large-scale data
integration, including reasoning with ontologies. Deduction rules
specify how to derive new data from existing data. Reasoning
supports the integration of data from multiple sources.
For discussion of ldfu use the mailing list at Google
Join mailing list
- Felix Leif Keppmann, Tobias Käfer, Steffen Stadtmüller, René Schubotz and Andreas Harth. "High Performance Linked Data Processing for Virtual Reality Environments". International Semantic Web Conference (Posters & Demos). ISWC 2014, Riva del Garda, Italy.
- Felix Leif Keppmann, Tobias Käfer, Steffen Stadtmüller, René Schubotz and Andreas Harth. "Integrating Highly Dynamic RESTful Linked Data APIs in a Virtual Reality Environment". International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (Posters & Demos). ISMAR 2014, Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Harth, Craig Knoblock, Steffen Stadtmüller, Rudi
Studer and Pedro Szekely. "On-the-fly
Integration of Static and Dynamic Linked Data". Fourth
International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data (COLD 2013).
Co-located with ISWC 2013, Sydney, Australia.
- Steffen Stadtmüller, Sebastian Speiser, Andreas Harth, Rudi
A Language and an Interpreter for Interaction with Read/Write
Linked Data". WWW 2013, Rio de Janerio, Brasil. Please
note that we have renamed the system to "Linked Data-Fu" to avoid
name clashes with other projects.
Andreas Harth (lead)
Felix Leif Keppmann
Benedikt Kämpgen (user #1)
Sebastian Speiser (retired)
Steffen Stadtmüller (retired)
Linked Data-Fu has been supported by the German Ministry for
Education and Research (project ARVIDA,
reference architecture for virtual services and applications), the
European Commission (FP7 project i-VISION, virtual
aircraft cockpit design) and the Office of Naval Research Global.
- Version 0.9.10 available as part of a closed beta program.
- Version 0.9.6 available as part of a closed beta program.
- Experiments started (see also: ldfu robots page).
- Beta program started.
- We are in the process of releasing a public version 1.0,